Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF4 for Fusion Data

Hi John:

ok, the next release will be able to handle the fletcher32 filter. Actually, it
will just ignore the
checksum for now, but ill add checking the checksum at some point, if people
want it and i can find
the algorithm.

Thanks for the test file.

BTW, I notice that because of the shared dimension, both data fields have a
length of 5000, but
data1 only stores the first chunk (3750) and same with data2 (2500). But since
hdf5 doesnt know
about shared dimensions, looking at it through HDF Explorer only sees the
shorter lengths. So in
that sense, a netcdf4 file is more than an hdf5 file.