[netcdfgroup] Obsolete logging dependency in toolsUI.jar

I tried  toolsUI-4.0.jar because I was having problems getting earlier
versions of the netcdf API to read Grib2 files.

However, the toolsUI version seems to have a logging problem, and when I run
my code, I get the following exception:

  [java] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
Class org.apache.log4j.Logger does not implement the requested interface
org.slf4j.Logger
     [java]     at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:635)
     [java]     at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:335)
     [java]     at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:305)
     [java]     at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:292)
     [java]     at ucar.nc2.NetcdfFile.open(NetcdfFile.java:280)

( I do have slf4j-api-1.1.0.jar and slf4j-log4j12-1.1.0.jar in my classpath
)

Searching on the internet for the error indicates (see:
http://www.nabble.com/Trying-to-use-log4j-over-slf4j-td20249172.html )
that it's because you are using nlog4.jar which is obsolete.

I can avoid the error by using netcdf-4.0.jar (which is what I did), but
thought I'd report the problem.

Lak