Re: [netcdfgroup] [Fwd: Re: version 4.0.1 of netCDF now available at Unidata web site...]

2) The patch file that Jeffrey attaches seems to refer to source code in libncdap3/ There's no libncdap3 source in the tar file, and I also find that the Makefiles for building netCDF refer to libncdap3/. Maybe I'm just being dense; I 'm not much of an expert building libraries; but I don't see where the libnc-dap is coming from in building the netCDF library with opendap enabled. If you could point me the right direction I'd appreciate
it.

The link in that message is incorrect, so those folders do not contain the libncdap3 folder. Download from:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-4.0.1.tar.gz

(note the difference in the URL).

-Roy

**********************
**********************