Re: [netcdfgroup] Perl netCDF-4 support?

Hello Doug, Heiko,

I've tried building the recent PDL-NetCDF module using the NetCDF4 and
HDF5 libraries, but I've never gotten it to produce a true/nonzero value
for "PDL::NetCDF::isNetcdf4" ... or to read a NetCDF4 file.

It compiles cleanly, but without NetCDF4 capability.

Is there more to the build procedure than what's in the README file?

Thanks.

 - John D. Evans, Ph.D <john.evans@xxxxxxx>
   Global Science & Technology, Inc.
   NASA Software Integration & Visualization Office
   Greenbelt, MD