[netcdfgroup] last chance to sign up for netCDF User Workshop, Aug 2-3, Boulder

Howdy all!

Tomorrow registration closes for the 2009 NetCDF User Workshop, Aug 2-3,
in sunny Boulder Colorado, so sign up now it you haven't already!

This year features lots of new material, including instruction on new
features like remote data access, access to existing HDF5 and HDF4
archives, better support for the Climate and Forecast conventions, and
much more.

This year I will be meeting with each attendee to learn how you are
using netCDF, and how we can best help you accomplish your scientific
data tasks. All attendees should bring a laptop, loaded with your netCDF
software and some sample data files.

Sign up for the workshop here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2009TrainingWorkshop/index.html

Thanks!