Re: [netcdfgroup] (known) failure in ncdump with Sun compilers + additional test case for `make check`

Am Thu, 23 Jul 2009 11:37:41 +0200
schrieb Thomas Orgis <Thomas.Orgis@xxxxxx>:

> I reported the whole thing to Sun just now.
> Hopefully, this bug can be resolved soon.

Sun:

> We have determined that this report is a new bug and entered the bug into our
> internal bug tracking system under Bug Id:  6865404.

> You can monitor this bug on the Java Bug Database at
> http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6865404.

> It may take a day or two before your bug shows up in this external database.
> If you are a member of the Sun Developer Network (SDN), there are two
> additional options once the bug is visible.

So this issue is acknowledged now, and may hopefully be fixed.

Alrighty then,

Thomas.

--
Thomas Orgis, Dipl. Physiker
Alfred-Wegener-Institut für Polar- und Meeresforschung Potsdam