Re: [netcdfgroup] CSV or ASCII to netCDF

  • To: "Harris, Ryan (Capt.)" <rjharris@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] CSV or ASCII to netCDF
  • From: Tom Whittaker <whittaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:04:41 -0500
Ryan --

Unidata's IDV has the capability to create a netCDF file from
displayed point data.  You could read just the parameters you want
from the original point data file, go through the motions of
displaying the data, and then use the DisplayControl's
"File->Save->Export to netCDF".

Not IDL or Matlab, but priced "right".....and far more useful....IMHO....

tom