[netcdfgroup] use netcdf binaries in c++ builder on windows

Hello All,

I'm trying to use netcdf in my Borland c++ builder project without much
success in a windows environment.

I downloaded the netcdf 4.0 binary files, added the netcdf files,
netcdfcpp.h, ncvalues.h from include folder to my project.
The lib folder contains libnetcdf_c++.a which I'm not sure how to
reference in my project.
I tried to use ar utility to extract object files from the library, but
that did not work well.

I have tried an older version of windows netcdf.dll with out any luck
either.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sumani Chimmula
Research Associate/ULL Cooperative