Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF 4.1-beta and OPeNDAP/coordinate variable question

  • To: Mary Haley <haley@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF 4.1-beta and OPeNDAP/coordinate variable question
  • From: Dennis Heimbigner <dmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 15:01:41 -0700

This seems to be setting "--enable-dap" internally, which is what I want.
That is correct; it is on by default.

For example, if I do an "ncdump -h" on both the "served" file, and a downloaded version of the file, I get the following:
When you say "downloaded version; how are you downloading it?
In any case, this is, I believe, consistent with the behavior
of the original nc-dap C++ code, namely that map variables are not
included in the output.  Originally, I did include them, but there were
objections because this behavior was different from the nc-dap version.

=Dennis Heimbigner
 Unidata