Re: [netcdfgroup] Sun Studio compiler on GNU/Linux

According to my config.log, I used this config:

./configure --prefix=/storage/users/local/netcdf4sun --enable-netcdf-4 --with-hdf5=/storage/users/local/hdf5sun F77=f77 FC=f90 --disable-cxx CPPFLAGS=-DpgiFortran

This was with 4.1-beta2 on a Linux x86_64 Opteron system and Sun Studio 12.1. With the most recent versions of netcdf4 I have had to turn off opendap (--disable-dap) on other systems because I was getting some errors.

-- Ted