Re: [netcdfgroup] met so many undefined reference when make check

  • To: Dennis Heimbigner <dmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] met so many undefined reference when make check
  • From: Ted Mansell <Ted.Mansell@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:36:25 -0500
Unless you need c++, you can add --disable-cxx to the configure command. I do that as default because of past experience with it not compiling correctly on OS X. I suppose I should report that, but I have no personal motivation to see it fixed... although having said that got me to test it now... and it seems to build/check just fine. (kind of like how opendap has some error, too, so I disable it...)

For what it's worth, I use gcc + ifort on OS X, so you might try the same.

-- Ted