Re: [netcdfgroup] Grib2 & C++ development plans

  • To: "'Roy Mendelssohn'" <Roy.Mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Grib2 & C++ development plans
  • From: "Matthew Plumlee" <mdp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:33:39 -0400
  • Mailscanner-null-check: 1274726019.8885@ZzulZa9KiXNk1DqZUqErpg
Thanks Roy and Graziano,

   Now that I am aware of wgrib2, I think I will use its -netcdf option
during the data download process, and do development on the resulting NetCDF
files.  I won't worry about incorporating grib2-reading capability until the
more urgent visualization-related work has made progress.  Thanks for the
pointers!!

Cheers,
--Matt P.