[netcdfgroup] Parallel HDF5 and pnetcdf

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to build a NetCDF-4.1.1 library that has both parallel HDF5 AND pnetcdf. When I try, I get a bunch of function redefined errors:

PGC-W-0221-Redefinition of symbol NC_WRITE (/opt/pgisoft/openmpi/parallel-netcdf-1.1.1/include/pnetcdf.h: 135)

Which suggests that downloading a replacement for pnetcdf.h, as mentioned in the INSTALL file, could alleviate this. However, the file no longer exists:

wget ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/pnetcdf.h
No such file `pnetcdf.h'.

I have tried this with ifort, pgi, and gfortran using both Open MPI and MPICH2. None of those combinations build successfully.

Thanks,
Dave