[netcdfgroup] Question about reading/writing vars with different dimension order

Hello,

I'd like to read/write (in C) a netcdf variable with N dimensions into a
variable with N dimensions but not in the same order (and not simply
transposed).

For exemple: Netcdf variable dimensioned as [2,3,4] and memory variable
as [3, 4, 2].

I tried to play with nc_get_varm_xxx but I am not sure I understand how
it works (maybe my English skill is too low). Transposing is ok... but
other things I am not sure.

Can these routines do this or may I write the dimension switching by hand ?

Thanks.

--
Philippe Poilbarbe
CLS - Space Oceanography Division