Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-4.1.1 build succeeds with hdf5 on OSX 10.6.3 using Xcode 3.2.2 and gfortran-42-5659.pkg

  • To: Larry Baker <baker@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-4.1.1 build succeeds with hdf5 on OSX 10.6.3 using Xcode 3.2.2 and gfortran-42-5659.pkg
  • From: John Helly <hellyj@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:47:51 -0700
Thanks, Larry. I think that's true if you install the 32-bit Snow Leopard
kernel.  I'll check what this is actually compiling as if I can figure out how
to do that on OSX.

Cheers.
John Helly, UCSD / San Diego Supercomputer Center / Scripps Institution of
Oceanography, Climate, Atmospheric Science, and Physical Oceanography / +01 760
840 8660 mobile / stonesteps (Skype) / stonesteps7 (iChat) /
/www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj