Re: [netcdfgroup] Netcdf 4.1.1, C++ interface, swapn4b, invalid write in libnetcdf.so.6.0.0

Ed Hartnett wrote:

> Thomas Taylor <thomas.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> Thomas Taylor wrote:
>>
>> Further to add: this error as described below can be reproduced with
>> netcdf 4.1.1, 4.0.1 and 3.6.2.
>>

> Howdy Thomas!
>
> Can you send us your sample program?

Thanks for the offer, fortunately I have figured out the problem: Improper
reading of the documentation lead me to believe that for
get_var(name,start,count,data) count would define the end-corner (like start
defines the start-corner), when it really describes the "thickness" of the
slab.
With proper usage of count/get_var all my problems have disappeared.

Cheers,

Thomas