Re: [netcdfgroup] Importing NetCDF data in Oracle

Hi Vijay,

Netlob was developed by the company Lost Wax as part of their
contribution to a collaborative project a few years ago. I don't believe
it was ever developed to a state to be widely used, and I'm not sure of
the current state of the software.

There is software developed by a Canadian company, Barrodale Computing
Service (BCS), to manage array data within relational databases,
including Oracle, and including the ability to load form NetCDF files
(if I remember correctly). Their Grid Datablade software is described at
http://www.barrodale.com/bcs/bcs-grid-datablade; you will need to pay to
licence this.

Regards,
Bruce
--
Bruce Wright  Expert IT Analyst (Data Management)
Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter EX1 3PB United Kingdom

See our guide to climate change at
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate-change/guide/