Re: [netcdfgroup] ROMS/netcdf-4 integration problem solved

What I meant was, I'll see if we can get the nc-config stuff into the official
version of ROMS.

Mark Hadfield          "Kei puwaha te tai nei, Hoea tahi tatou"
m.hadfield@xxxxxxxxxx
NIWA

>>> On 2011-04-04 at 11:04, Mark Hadfield wrote:

I shall pursue this suggestion with renewed vigour.

Mark Hadfield          "Kei puwaha te tai nei, Hoea tahi tatou"
m.hadfield@xxxxxxxxxx
NIWA

NIWA is the trading name of the National Institute of Water & Atmospheric
Research Ltd.