From: netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:netcdfgroup-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dennis Heimbigner
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 12:54 PM
To: netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-4.1.2 released... Visual C compilation

Roy Dennington wrote:
Is the Visual Studio port still on the UNIDATA agenda, or has this
been abandoned for Cygwin?  Using Cygwin is not an option for us.
The approach unidata is using is to use the mingw compilers to produce
dlls
that 1. work with visual studio 2. do not require the cygwin dll.

Does this not work for you?

=Dennis Heimbigner
  Unidata