From: netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netcdfgroup-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roy
Dennington
Sent: 08 April 2011 18:48
To: Shibaev, Sergei; 'Ed Hartnett'; netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-4.1.2 released... Visual C compilation

Sergei, thanks for posting your comments. We are also very interested in
a Visual Studio port.  Could we possibly get a config.h file and any
other stub files needed?

We use netcdf with MS Visual Studio and Intel Visual Fortran.  I am
mostly interested in identifying with source files are generated during
the configure process that I might need to successfully build under
Windows.  I can handle the config options and testing manually.  We
normally generate our own project files anyway.

Is the Visual Studio port still on the UNIDATA agenda, or has this been
abandoned for Cygwin?  Using Cygwin is not an option for us.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Roy Dennington
Semichem, Inc.

not
> netcdf.h. You must include netcdf_par.h BEFORE netcdf.h to use
> parallel
I/O