Re: [netcdfgroup] Chemstation can't read my files

  • To: 'Mark Tracy' <tracy454@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] Chemstation can't read my files
  • From: "Kassan, Scott - OI Analytical" <Scott.Kassan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 14:29:50 -0400
I tried to import EXTREL\CENTSIDH.CDF into Chemstation, since
that looks most like the data that I'm trying to create. Chemstation
has a problem with that, too. So I guess Chemstation is "broken".
But that's like trying to tell Microsoft that IE is broken. I'll
just have to change my format to make Chemstation happy.

Thanks for the offer of testing out my file. I'll send that under
separate cover to just you, so as not to bombard the whole list
with it.

Scott Kassan
Senior Software Engineer
ITT | OI Analytical
2148 Pelham Parkway
Building 400
Pelham, AL 35124

T: (205) 733-6900 x259
F: (205) 733-6919
Email: scott.kassan@xxxxxxx
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation
or OI Analytical. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments
for the presence of viruses. Neither ITT nor OI accepts liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.