Re: [netcdfgroup] testing netcdf install

Roy et al.

Thanks.

Yes, I did run make check.

Here is the output from nc-config --all

This netCDF 4.1.2 has been built with the following features:

  --cc        -> cc
  --cflags    ->  -I/usr/local/include  -I/usr/local/include
-I/usr/local/includes,/usr/local/lib/include
  --libs      -> -L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdf  -L/usr/local/lib -lhdf5_hl
-lhdf5 -L/usr/local/includes,/usr/local/lib/lib -lz -lcurl
-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions

  --cxx       -> c++
  --has-c++   -> yes

  --fc        -> g95
  --fflags    -> -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include
  --flibs     -> -L/usr/local/lib -lnetcdff -lnetcdf
  --has-f77   -> yes
  --has-f90   -> yes

  --has-dap   -> yes
  --has-nc2   -> yes
  --has-nc4   -> yes
  --has-hdf5  -> yes
  --has-hdf4  -> no
  --has-pnetcdf-> no
  --has-szlib -> no

  --prefix    -> /usr/local
  --includedir-> /usr/local/include
  --version   -> netCDF 4.1.2

Interestingly, there seems to be some sloppiness in here (I'm sure that was
my fault!). In the cflags amd libs there is a usr/local/includes where no
"includes" directory exists. Also, there's no /usr/local/lib/include
directory. Is there a way to clean these up?

Otherwise, does this look correct?

Thanks

David