[netcdfgroup] Unidata Training Workshops - Registration ends on June 13th

Howdy all!

The Unidata workshop this year will be in July, and we have lined up some
great speakers for the two-day netCDF workshop.

For those who are new to netCDF, the "NetCDF for New Users Workshop"
(July 25th) will provide an introduction and tutorial material for
anyone who works with netCDF data.

For netCDF power users (or netCDF workshop recidivists) the "NetCDF
Annual Update Workshop" (July 26) will contain talks about what has
changed recently, and what each developer plans for the future.

The first day will contain material from last year's workshop (because
the basics of the netCDF APIs haven't changed). The second day will
offer new material, and is a great chance to stay in touch with the
netCDF development team.

Once again we are meeting in the magnificent Daemon Room in the NCAR
Mesa Lab. Lunch is included both days. Since last year's workshop was
crowded, we are limiting attendance this year.

For more information and to register:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/events/2011TrainingWorkshop/

Thanks

Ed