[netcdfgroup] windows C-only DLLs for netCDF-4 ready for testing...

Howdy all!

I have some netCDF-4 DLLs, ready for testing. Get them here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf4_dlls_vs.zip

You must have HDF5 DLLs installed, and, if you built the HDF5 DLLs from
scratch, you must include both szip and zlib. (These DLLs are used by,
and included with, the HDF5 DLL installation.)

This zip file contains the .lib import file for Visual Studio. I have
not yet managed to add this step to our daily build cycle, but I am
working on that.

Those who are willing to use the visual studio LIB.EXE command to create
their own import libraries may try the daily snapshot of the netCDF-4
DLLs:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf4_dlls_snapshot.zip

Both of these include the ncgen/ncdump/nccopy utilities as well. Sorry,
no fortran support yet. (I'm working on that...)

Please send any feedback to support-netcdf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, not the
entire list. ;-)

Thanks!

Ed