Re: [netcdfgroup] 2 questions on make install

Ed/Arlindo/others,

Recently, one of our partners requested a Windows build of the netCDF4 library.

On the http://vista.cira.colostate.edu/nco/ server you will find a
NetCDF-4.1.1.rc2-Windows folder with five ZIP containers Each of the containers
has the DLL and LIB files. These are for the zlib, szip, hdf5, hdf5_dl, and
netCDF files.

I use C++ and the LIB files directly. Our partner uses VB.NET and the DLL.

I've successfully modified the UCAR wrapper example to use the 4.1.1 DLL.

I also have a VS2010 solution for the netCDF-4.1.1 source code.

Next week I will put the wrapper.zip container in that same folder.

If you have any questions, please let me know,

John Huddleston
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere