Re: [netcdfgroup] NetCDF with gather compression, curvilinear cells, and projected coordinates - all at once! Possible?

Hi Tim,

I am currently working on a research project that requires the conversion of
EFDC and NetCDF. is my understanding correct that you can convert EFDC to
ROMS and then convert ROMS to NetCDF?

If this is correct have you noticed any loss in data quality in the
conversion?

Also do you have a link to the EFDC to ROMS and the ROMS to NetCDF
converters?

Thanks for your help