Re: [netcdfgroup] Contraditory change from NetCDF 4.1.3-beta1

I have to admit that I too wax nostalgic for the --with-hdf5 days. (I still
haven't been able to get 4.1.3-beta1 to build, so I'm sticking with 4.1.1 for
the foreseeable future.)

--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185