[netcdfgroup] beta2 release of the netcdf-fortran APIs...

Howdy all!

As I've mentioned in other emails, the NetCDF Fortran APIs (F77 and F90)
are being moved to their own, independent library. A beta release of
version 4.2 of the fortran APIs can be found here:

ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-fortran-4.2-beta2.tar.gz

The C library must be installed for the fortran libraries to build.

The fortran APIs are being managed from our jira site:
https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/jira/browse/NCFORTRAN

Please let me know if this works for you...

Thanks!

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx