Re: [netcdfgroup] [netCDF #IUE-665044]: netcdf with Intel compiler

Thanks Erik! I actually have the file.
The problem actually only occurs with the Intel compiler and only when
building shared libs (which, I beleive, is necessary for HDF-5, but I may be
wrong).
It's not a big deal because it works fine with GCC, but it would be nice to ba
able to take advantage of architecture-specific optimizations on Intel CPUs.
 - Andre