Re: [netcdfgroup] release of version 4.2 of the netCDF Fortran libraries...

Hello

I'm having a problem building the new Fortran version.

FC=ifort F77=ifort CPPFLAGS="-I /opt/netcdf4/include/" ./configure

compiles but 'make check' fails during linking.

FC=ifort F77=ifort CPPFLAGS="-I /opt/netcdf4/include/" LDFLAGS="-L
/opt/netcdf4/lib" ./configure

checking size of float... 0
checking size of double... 0
checking size of off_t... configure: error: in
`/data/bold/compile/netcdf-fortran-4.2':
configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (off_t)
See `config.log' for more details

i.e. by adding LDFLAGS ./configure fails.

Karsten