[netcdfgroup] 回复: so long, and thanks for all the fish! ;-)

《㎜㎎》

发送自HTC HD2

----- Reply message -----
发件人: "Charlie Zender" <zender@xxxxxxx>
收件人: <netcdfgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
主题: [netcdfgroup] so long, and thanks for all the fish! ;-)
日期: 周五, 10 月 28 日, 2011 年 02:21

Wish this were April 1st, Ed. The robustness and future of netCDF are
much stronger and brighter for your efforts. I will miss your humorous
updates, and I'm sure the swarms of Unidata netCDF developers whom you
must have directed to accomplish so much, will miss them too.
Best,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, Department of Earth System Science
University of California, Irvine (949) 891-2429 :)