Re: [netcdfgroup] File size, unlimited dimensions, compression and chunks

I don't think you can chunk an unlimited dimension by more than 1.  What are
the variable dimensions?  Your formula makes it sound like they are 1-D and
only sized by the unlimited dimension.  If that is the case, compression won't
help.  You might be better off with a netcdf-3 file?

-- Ted