Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-4.2-rc1 release candidate available

Hi Orion,

> Is there an ETA on 4.2 final and/or more RCs?  I'd like to get this into
> Fedora 17 if it makes sense.

There will be at least one more release candidate, 4.2-rc2, which we're
hoping to make available in med-February.  We're getting pretty close.

We're still interested in problems people encounter with the 4.2-rc1
release:

  https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/netcdf/netcdf-rc

Note to OPeNDAP Users: If you are using the netCDF DAP interface and
your URLs contain constraints, then you are especially urged to test out
this release.  It includes major changes to the way that the OPeNDAP
code handles constraints.  External testers are needed to help remove
any remaining bugs in this code.

--Russ