Re: [netcdfgroup] Problem with parallel netcdf

On 02/10/2012 10:29 AM, Constantine Khroulev wrote:
Orion,

I believe this is the issue: https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/jira/browse/NCF-135

Also see
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/netcdf/msg10608.html

I had the same issue and switched to MPICH-2 because of this.

You can check if the fix works for you by building a "development"
version of NetCDF: the Subversion repository is at
http://svn.unidata.ucar.edu/repos/netcdf/trunk

(I wish they would publish this URL on the NetCDF web site.)

I hope this helps.

Excellent!  Thanks so much for that.  That indeed fixed the issue.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702