Re: [netcdfgroup] Enveloping fields of data in user defined types while storing in netCDF format

Dear all,

I have come up with an answer to my question, that is, user-defined "compound types" in netCDF. The compound types are not very well documented under FORTRAN API, however, section for C API gives also an example where one can develop on for FORTRAN. If you are also interested please see: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-f90/Compound-Types.html#Compound-Types

Thank you...

Ekin