Re: [netcdfgroup] Enveloping fields of data in user defined types while storing in netCDF format

Dear Corey and David,

Thank you for your suggestions and comments. Keeping things simple is the best way to go to have more operability. However, for my curiosity and something else I cannot identify right now, I will skip netCDF API and try pure HDF5 API and its compound type before giving up. I sincerely thank you for your valuable advices.

Cheers,

Ekin