Re: [netcdfgroup] Creating a NetCDF file for VisIt with an unstructured grid

Tim,
VisIt works very well with HDF5 formatted files. One question, is do you want a 3D image or a 2D image? If you want a 3D image, there is a format called VizSchema that might work for what you want. You can see the format here.
https://ice.txcorp.com/trac/vizschema/wiki

  Ciao,
  Dave

Dave Kindig