Re: [netcdfgroup] Problem to use nc__open to open an OpenDap file

The slashes in the dimension are a known bug in the HDF5 handler.  We expect
that an upcoming release will fix it, but in the meantime, it does not appear
we can do anything about it. (The NcML handler cannot be used to change
dimension names.)