Re: [netcdfgroup] [OT] nco and CentOS 5.8 -Help!!!

Hi Roy,

I encounter this sort of problem regularly because I do a lot with
netcdf, so I have several different versions on my machine
simultaneously. You certainly get this symptom if you have multiple
versions of the netcdf library on there, and it can be pretty
confusing. In particular, check all directories in your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environmental variable to make none of them has a
netcdf library; check /usr/lib, /usr/lib64, /usr/local/lib, ~/lib,
etc.

If there are two versions of the netcdf library on your machine,
Murphy's law of software dictates that you compiled with one and are
running with the other. :)

Regards,

--Dave