Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf.h declares non-existing functions

  • To: Heiko Klein <Heiko.Klein@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf.h declares non-existing functions
  • From: Doug Hunt <dhunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 09:16:49 -0600 (MDT)
Hi Heiko: Funny, I'm just trying to get PDL::NetCDF to compile against netcdf 4.2 and am running into the same problem. It would be nice to not have to install HDF to get a working netcdf. Some solution like yours (or just moving netcdf4 functions back out of netcdf.h) would be welcome!

--Doug

dhunt@xxxxxxxx
Software Engineer
UCAR - COSMIC, Tel. (303) 497-2611