Re: [netcdfgroup] Compiling/linking issues with netCDF

Hi Jose:

Is there a file /sw/bin/nc-config?  If so, run:

/sw/bin/nc-config --all

and show the results.  I have later version of everything so I can't double
check, put for the fink gfortran I am not certain if you need the -f2c flag.

-Roy

On May 2, 2012, at 1:51 PM, Jose Borrero wrote:

> On 3/05/2012, at 8:38 AM, Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
>
>> They are so many possible issues here, none of which are netcdf related per
>> se.  Can you pass along the following so that some sense can be made:
>>
>> fink --version
> Package manager version: 0.32.1 (i think the latest is 0.32.6)
>
>> which gfortran
> /sw/bin
>
>> gfortran --version
> GCC 4.6.2
>
>> fink list netcdf
>
>     nco-netcdf                          4.0.9-1                    OBSOLETE,
> use 'nco' instead
> (i)  netcdf                              3.6.3-6                    Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
> (i)  netcdf-bin                          4.2-1
> Array-based data access, user programs
>     netcdf-c7                           4.2-1
> Array-based data access, C headers and docs
>     netcdf-c7-shlibs                    4.2-1
> Array-based data access, C library
>     netcdf-cxx4                         4.2-1
> Array-based data access, C++ headers and docs
>     netcdf-cxx4-shlibs                  4.2-1
> Array-based data access, C++ library
>     netcdf-fortran5                     4.2-4
> Array-based data access, Fortran headers/doc
>     netcdf-fortran5-shlibs              4.2-4
> Array-based data access, Fortran library
>     netcdf-g95                          3.6.3-9                    Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
>     netcdf-g95-shlibs                   3.6.3-9                    Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
> (i)  netcdf-gfortran                     3.6.3-9                    Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
> (i)  netcdf-gfortran-shlibs              3.6.3-9                    Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
>     netcdf-perl-pm588                   1.2.3-7                    Perl
> extension for netCDF datasets access
> (i)  netcdf-shlibs                       3.6.3-6                    Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
>     netcdf7                             4.1.3-9
> Array-based data access, headers and docs
>     netcdf7-bin                         4.1.3-9
> Array-based data access, interface
>     netcdf7-gfortran                    4.1.3-11                   Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
>     netcdf7-gfortran-shlibs             4.1.3-11                   Interface
> & lib for array-based data access
>     netcdf7-shlibs                      4.1.3-9
> Array-based data access, headers and docs
>

>> Also have you done a fink selfupdate recently and updated all files?
>
> i am going thru the update process now.
>
> -jose

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst