Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf4

My guess is that a some stage in the process you did not set flags such that
the netcdf4 library was compiled with netcdf4 support.  The present netcdf4
library can be compiled in that fashion.  Go back and check the flags on your
compile, and the output.

HTH,

-Roy

On May 23, 2012, at 11:54 PM, pigiottini@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm new with netcdf. So this is my problem: I compiled my model (NEMO) using
> netcdf4 but when I run I can't produce output files and I obtain the message:
> Warning: Attempt to chunk output variable without NetCDF4 support Warning:
> Attempt to compress output variable without NetCDF4 support.
> But namelist file is correct.
> Any help will be appreciated
> Thanks
> Giorgia

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst