Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf4 and Windows

Hello

I do not use WIndows and know very little about the different combinations of compilers and Development Environments. A colleague queried:

Thanks for the link for netcdf4 for windows.
I have it partially installed & can run ncdump but
can't get the compiler to see the libraries for some reason...
Do you know anyone who has gotten netcdf4 into vs2008 / intell fortran 11.1 ?

I did a Visual Studio 2010 porting of netCDF available at

http://www.space-research.org/

check the "netCDF" menu

The version on the site is outdated, I will upload an (almost) complete port probably next week, that includes netCDF4 and all the HDF5 tests.

It includes both MSVC 2010 and Qt projects;
Qt is a cross platform framework, and I used the MSVC 2010 Qt importer to automatically generate the projects.

The source code of netCDF had to had some minor changes, I will post details as well.

Description netCDF 4.2.0 with Qt/Visual Studio build projects.

Contains the projects:
/libsrc
/libdispatch
/ncdump

Pedro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Mendelssohn" <roy.mendelssohn@xxxxxxxx>
I do not use WIndows and know very little about the different combinations of compilers and Development Environments. A colleague queried:

Thanks for the link for netcdf4 for windows.
I have it partially installed & can run ncdump but
can't get the compiler to see the libraries for some reason...
Do you know anyone who has gotten netcdf4 into vs2008 / intell fortran 11.1 ?

Thanks for any help.

-Roy

**********************
**********************