Re: [netcdfgroup] Fortran interface limit on length of filename path NF_OPEN

Hi Russ,
Thanks. It's odd though, I'm able to open a file with ncdump that I can't open with my program that makes the Fortran API calls. That's what made me think it was the Fortran. Maybe there's some other subtlety going on there. I had meanwhile proved your point by calling nc_open from the Fortran and seeing the same error.

Ansley