[netcdfgroup] Ingesting netCDF files in AWIPS

I have a raster grid I am trying to convert to netCDF and ingest into
AWIPS. I am using ArcMap to do the raster to netCDF conversion. The header
info in the file, specifically the global attributes, require editing to
enable the grid to be ingest into AWIPS. Our IT folks have been able to get
the grid to display, but it is flipped. the header below is what we
 currently have specified in the file. Anyone have any insight on what
needs to be changed?

netcdf 1hr100yr {
dimensions:
x = 2612 ;