Re: [netcdfgroup] spatial "regridding"

I think your best bet would be to use NCL:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/regrid.shtml

Saves you having to reinvent the wheel.

If NCL seems like too much for just the one task of regridding, you can
also download the ESMF libraries (and a stand alone program) that
implements the NCL regridding:

http://www.earthsystemmodeling.org/

If you go that route, I think It is easier to understand how the ESMF
regridding works if you consult the documentation for an earlier regridding
program, SCRIP:

http://oceans11.lanl.gov/trac/SCRIP/wiki

However I have found SCRIP to be unreliable across seams, and so recommend
against it (although other people seem to find it works for them).

Regards,

--Dave