Re: [netcdfgroup] What triggers a whole-file copy operation when modifying attributes?

Russ Rew of Unidata suggested that using nccopy would be faster than
ncdump and ncgen.  I changed my script accordingly:

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/dave.allured/data/netcdf/scripts/padsize

It is now faster by a factor of 10.  Thanks, Russ!

--Dave