Re: [netcdfgroup] Intermittent NC_EBADID Error

Rob,

1.  Try renaming your variable "stat".  In examples in the Netcdf
documentation, they use the var name "status".  There may be a
conflict between the var name "stat" and a standard C library function
by the same name, from stat.h.

2.  IIRC, zero is *never* a legal returned value for ncid, the Netcdf
file ID number.  If you see zero, stop right there and find out what
else is wrong.

3.  Ensure that ncid and status are both properly declared as type int
in your program.

Just guessing here, but these are a few things I noticed.

--Dave