Re: [netcdfgroup] How to represent this data in NetCDF

Define each "object" independently, except all objects have one
dimension in common.  There will be no formal "array of objects", but
you can access them automatically in a program, via an array of
variable names.

This is a simplistic view of what I think you requested.  Will this work?

dimensions:
  d = 30 ;
  nx = 5 ;
  ny = 7 ;