Re: [netcdfgroup] netcdf-fortran issues with intel/openmpi

On 09/07/2012 11:20 AM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
I'm trying to compile netcdf-fortran with openmpi and the intel compilers.
With 4.2 I get the following error running the tests:

Testing netCDF parallel I/O through the F90 API.

  *** Testing netCDF-4 parallel I/O from Fortran 90.
  Error: No such file or directory
2
  Error: No such file or directory
2
  Error: Parallel operation on file opened for non-parallel access

Bah, user error. First time trying to manage multiple flavors of the netcdf library being installed and failing miserably. With the correct paths, everything works.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702